Shawn,
You're right. To me, AIF is always the answer at the end when "out of the
box" SRM solutions have been exhausted. Personally, I like to always save
that as a last resort or when the complexity of the service demands it.
I've found when I do that, it really forces someone to get creative with
SRM and the "standard" functionality.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 29, 2013, at 7:36 AM, "Pierson, Shawn" <