Which version of SRM are you on? I believe in latter versions you can have
conditions on conditions on conditions. We don't recommend more than 5 levels
or so as it gets confusing, but you can have conditions on conditions.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Vyom Labs Support
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 3:36 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SRM Question Conditions

**
Hi Dinesh,

If question is a radio buttons/check boxes or menu,we can add conditions to
question. For 1st level question, if there are 3 options in Radio button/check
box or menu,we can add three conditions.But we can't add condition within one
conditional question i.e we cannot add condition on next level of the question.

I found that only one level of conditional question is supported.
--
Regards,
Preeti Karna

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.
BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training
http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs<http://twitter.com/#%21/vyomlabs> ||
http://www.linkedin.com/company/vyom-labs