From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Tauf Chowdhury
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 6:42 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SRM Question Conditions

**
Shawn,
You're right. To me, AIF is always the answer at the end when "out of the box"
SRM solutions have been exhausted. Personally, I like to always save that as a
last resort or when the complexity of the service demands it. I've found when I
do that, it really forces someone to get creative with SRM and the "standard"
functionality.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 29, 2013, at 7:36 AM, "Pierson, Shawn"
<shawn.pier...@energytransfer.com<mailto:shawn.pier...@energytransfer.com>>
wrote:
**
It may be overkill, but I haven't seen anyone suggest an AIF (Advanced
Interface Form.)  Since that is actual development, you can basically do
whatever you want with it, and it will definitely allow you to have multiple
levels of conditions and such.  The catch is that you're doing development so
it's not as fast, but where building a basic service request form should take
you 30 minutes the AIF may take you half of a day instead, assuming you are
familiar with ARS development.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
Remedy Developer | Energy Transfer