Yes, just right click it and select "Convert to Custom".  That option was
not present in 7.6.04 so you will need at least Dev Studio 8.0.  Unless it
was added in a patch?.?.?

BPCU is more or less a one time thing to identify and/or convert your old
pre-overlay definitions into overlay definitions.

In this example it is a BMC base form.  *DO NOT CONVERT TO CUSTOM THE FORM
IN THE EXAMPLE!*  It is just and example that it can be done.

[image: Inline image 2]

The video hasn't been posted yet but keep and eye on this page:
https://communities.bmc.com/community/bmcdn/bmc_it_service_support/blog/2013/09/17/remedy-connect--implementing-remedy-overlays

This is from a webinar held this morning where Chuck (a primary architect
of overlays) discussed overlays, differences between versions, limitations,
Q&A, etc.

Jason