I don't have the answer to your question however we moved from only IT and
certain business users having User records (our older system) to all
employees and affiliates having User records so SRM can be used by
everybody.  To us it just made sense that we want them authenticated so we
added them.  This solves issues we have always have had with trying to work
with unauthenticated users (having to ask them their username, employee ID,
etc.).

Jason

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 9:12 AM, SUBSCRIBE ARSLIST theReel <tony.r...@bt.com