From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of SUBSCRIBE ARSLIST theReel
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 6:25 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Why do service requests require a Login ID?

Thanks for the reply Jason,

I probably should have mentioned that I work for a Managed Services company
so not all our customers would have access to SRM and we would get new users
calling us every day - so we can't link to AD or anything like that to
ensure everyone already has an account.  So it may be a case that we will
have to modify the create Person workflow so that it also creates a Login ID
for each new user.  That brings it own issues - of trying to assign the
correct permissions etc.

Tony

___
UNSUBSCRIBE or access ARSlist Archives at www.arslist.org