I haven't looked into using SRM without a Login ID.  How does it work if
you don't have a Login ID but do have a People record?  If the person is
not logged in with their account how is a person associated with their
People record?  Does it prompt them to enter their people ID or search for
their People record by name?

<a few minutes passed>
So I did a quick test.  I enabled allow guest users and was presented with
a warning that "Logged in user not recognized...". and was sent back to the
landing console.  I created a People record for a test user but without the
Login name I am not sure how to associated with the guest login.

Jason