Hi,

What was wrong with the old way of performing a push-felds???

Preparation:
1. Record a macro performing a Login (with hard coded name/password) followed
by a Modify-All operation with the qualifier of choice
2. Move the macro to your server

Execution:
3. A filter run-process passes values and qualification options via the
command line interface to runmacro.exe
4. Runmacro.exe hopefully executes as expected and updates the reccord(s)

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://rrr.se