From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Sanford, Claire
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 8:57 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: how fast could that be?

The scary thing is all those years of experience don't prepare you for the
nightmare that is ITSM 7.6.04 (can't say anything about any newer version).
Get an application like  ARUtilities and plug in a field ID.  See how many
different ways throughout the application they use the ID with different names
and specifications.  Sometimes 35 characters, sometimes 60, sometimes a
dropdown menu and sometimes a selection list.  It is painful!

Site, Site Group and Building are the same field!  Enjoy!

Don't let anyone fool you into thinking it is an easy application.  Overlays
don't make life any better and sadly, support is catch as catch can.  You
either get someone really good who can think or you get someone who is strictly
reading from their decision trees and scripts.

Last night and I got a good one!  Thank goodness!