From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Zee Remshab
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 9:27 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: [arslist] how fast could that be?

dear listers,

say you have +15 years in the IT, many years as DBA/sys admin/web admin +
several years on BMC Remedy but only ARSystem and haven't opened yet the ITSM
objects in the Dev Studio.
How long could that take to get the hand on the ITSM modules and be capable of
writing basic workflow ? I don't need an precise figure, just some random
comments/thought would be very much appreciated. But no jokes please.
Very best regards
zee remshab

Are, and have been for 20 years"