 Subject: Re: Remedy Test Plan
 To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
 Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 5:05 PM

 **
 #yiv2787123608 #yiv2787123608 --

  _filtered #yiv2787123608 {font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15
 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
  _filtered #yiv2787123608 {font-family:Tahoma;panose-1:2 11
 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
 #yiv2787123608
 #yiv2787123608 p.yiv2787123608MsoNormal, #yiv2787123608
 li.yiv2787123608MsoNormal, #yiv2787123608
 div.yiv2787123608MsoNormal
        {margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;}
 #yiv2787123608 a:link, #yiv2787123608
 span.yiv2787123608MsoHyperlink
        {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}
 #yiv2787123608 a:visited, #yiv2787123608
 span.yiv2787123608MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}
 #yiv2787123608 span.yiv2787123608EmailStyle17
        {color:#1F497D;}
 #yiv2787123608 .yiv2787123608MsoChpDefault
        {}
  _filtered #yiv2787123608 {margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt
 72.0pt;}
 #yiv2787123608 div.yiv2787123608WordSection1
        {}
 #yiv2787123608 Hi Jason,I think you have hit the nail on
 the head, if we supply our IP we have no value anymore.
 The other thing to note is that these take time to produce
 so why would someone just give them away, that is
 professional suicide.  Many of the partner companies make a
 living out of having teams for testing with their own test
 cases (large teams), again these take time to develop and
 tweak to get correct so why would they give these away for
 free where there is a business for them?  AMIGO was the BMC Professional
 Services upgrade program, so why would they give away their
 IP for free?  The older 7.1 Guides actually had
 unit tests in them that could form the basis of testing,
 however it is not difficult to formulate a plan as the tests
 are very generic in nature.
   Kind Regards, Carl Wilson   From: Action Request System discussion
 list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of
 Jason Miller