Hi Jason,

I think you have hit the nail on the head, if we supply our IP we have no value
anymore.  The other thing to note is that these take time to produce so why
would someone just give them away, that is professional suicide.  Many of the
partner companies make a living out of having teams for testing with their own
test cases (large teams), again these take time to develop and tweak to get
correct so why would they give these away for free where there is a business
for them?

AMIGO was the BMC Professional Services upgrade program, so why would they give
away their IP for free?

The older 7.1 Guides actually had unit tests in them that could form the basis
of testing, however it is not difficult to formulate a plan as the tests are
very generic in nature.

  _____

Kind Regards,

Carl Wilson