Hi Charlie,

A few days ago, the owner of Anybody's posted the text of the letter
that he sent to the Asbury city manager, referring to the fact that
because the roads around his business were closed without informing
him first. That's what I meant by "do" to Anybody's. Since we were
talking about that area of town,I brought up the question of what
will happen with the bridge that crosses Wesley Lake around there. I
live in Ocean Grove and my husband and I walk over the bridge when we
walk into Asbury sometimes. (The more western lake bridge is still
open however). Asbury partners has changed that area so much to
prepare for the construction of the Wesley Grove complex, so I just
wasn't sure what would happen with the bridge after it's completed.
The sign on it just says closed and it's padlocked. Thanks.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>