Hi Charlie,

Below is the letter that the owner of Anybody's posted for the group.
When I last drove by there, it looks like the bar is just out there
in the middle of the construction site, like you'd have to park out
by Paradise or one of those empty lots and then walk over through
dirt and construction materials to get into it.

"03/25/05

For anyone interested, below is a copy of letter I sent to Mr. Reidy.

Please forgive the amateur procedure but I am computer illiterate.
HAPPY HOLIDAY.
#################

230 COOKMAN AVENUE CORPORATION
P.O. Box 9826
Trenton, New Jersey 08650

March 28, 2005

Mr. Reidy, City Manager
Asbury Park
One Municipal Plaza
Main Street
Asbury Park, New Jersey 07712

RE: ROAD AND SIDEWALK BLOCK OF "ANYBODYS" 108 ST. JAMES PLACE; BLOCK
130, LOT 5; Feb. 22, 2005

Dear Mr. Reidy:

In my letter to you dated March 16, 2005, I described the
circumstances of the closure of St. James Place by the redeveloper
and its contractor, with the acquiescence of the City. My business
is located on St. James Place. The street was closed and excavated,
without any prior notice to me, much to the detriment of and
interference with my livelihood and business. On March 18, 2005, a
new sign was installed stating that "SIDEWALK AND ROADWAY CLOSED TO
PEDESTRIANS AND TRAFFIC". Enclosed are two photographs. This
blockade is an intolerable and unjustifiable violation of my
property rights and is interfering with my prospective business
advantage, resulting in substantial damages.

Demand is hereby made that the City immediately cause access to my
St. James Place business to be reinstated.

It is further demanded that the City stop the blatant and arrogant
pattern of trampling and violating the property rights of City
taxpayers by the City's redeveloper. The City must be held
accountable for its continued acquiescence to these illegal and
abusive tactics.

STOP EMINENT DOMAIN ABUSE!

Very truly yours,

230 COOKMAN AVENUE CORPORATION