--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"

I would really like to respond more fully been I am running out. I
think many have already responded to your claims of no one touching AP
for 20 years. That's irrelevant to whether the incumbents are the best
choice. You are clearly wrong about the incumbents freeing up the
development rights. They were not in office at the time. There were
others besides Asbury Partners who approached the court. I could go
on. Like it or not, renegotiating the current redevelopment deal with
Asbury Partners would be in everybody's interest. It is awlful and one-
sided. The best thing that could happen is for Asbury Partners to be
replaced with a real developer. Lastly, if great thought went into
selling CH, etc., where are the appraisals? I see the thought that
went into selling the Triangle until I spoke up? That's what you get
from the incumbents. Good luck at the polls.