--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Joe D'Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey that's weird. You and Tom DeSeno may be on the same page with
this idea.

Aaagh!

> I've heard him at City Council meetings and privately of course
talk about how we're supposed to be getting all these students from
the surrounding communities. That's the way it always was he told
me. We're the "receiving" district and the surrounding towns are
the "sending" districts. Of course very few people in the
surrounding towns actually send their kids here anymore. They come
up with very creative excuses why their kids need to go to Freehold
Regional or they can afford to send them to private school. I'll ask
him about it some time... maybe he can explain in more detail then.
~joe

Funny, I thought I heard him say (way back when I didn't know him)
on the radio that he didn't live in AP anymore because of the school
system. I am just as much as a hypocrite though because my kids
always went to catholic schools, but the public schools were fine in
my area. I just have that catholic thing going, ya know?

Joe, come on, admit we may be facing a problem here with the
abatements. We could use AP|PAC help in having the council really
look at the consequences in this area. We all have the same interts
at stake here.