Skip said:
> Waste not your script here...

Do you two want this board to be just people who agree with one
another?  Do you wish these writings to be just you folks telling
each other how smart you think yourselves to be with verbal back-
slapping?

I, to the contrary, encourage those who disagree to write because I
know my views will hold up against them.  A wise man once noted that
the public square isn't little children blowing opinions like soap
bubbles, hoping their little bubble never comes into contact with
another bubble, and crying when thier bubble is burst.  The public
square is a cock-fight and your opinion is a rooster.  You send your
rooster into the ring and it may get pecked and bloodied, but if it
is the better rooster it will be victorious.

Another wise man:

I may not agree with what you say, but I will die for your right to
say it. - Voltaire.