Werner the state runs such efficient offices as the DMV.  Ever wait
in line there?

Government oversight is a joke.  We shouldn't even  have a CAFRA.
James Bradley had no one to answer to when building AP.  How'd he do
it with no government worker to help him along?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > Where we split (I think, I'm not even sure) is that I don't say
> > that they have had 3 years to build because the agreement was
> > signed 10/2002.  They couldn't do a thing without CAFRA, and that
> > approval was about 16 months ago. That doesn't even consider
those
> > other layers of government they had to get approvals from.
> >
> > We are both criticizing Asbury Partners; I just think my
criticism
> > is more fair.
>
> Some additional facts to consider before making your conclusions:
>
> It is well known policy that various State agencies, CAFRA
approval,
> etc, needed to be in the loop to gain final appoval of the
> redevelopment plan. The State encourages municipalities with
> redevelopment projects to seek input and review from the
applicable

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM