I can see Werner going crazy with these posts that bare only a small
reference to Asbury Park....

Blue:  since you said you didn't want to fund anyone's ideas - right or
left...

How do you feel about our tax dollars funding schools?  Personally, I think
it's horrible that my money largely goes to fund kids that aren't mine.
Even worse, I think it's insane that people who choose not to have kids are
forced to pay for the education of those who do have kids.

How is this funding ANY different than the funding of ideas through the
arts?

Especially since the arts is such a small part of the budget yet education
is what drives our property taxes through the roof...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM