--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Let's not get off the central issue:  Staggered Terms is a bad idea.
> Vote NO! tomorrow against staggered terms (as often as you can ;-]).

Tom, I'm glad you posted this, reminded me to compliment you on your
article in opposition to staggered terms. Your ward system has its
appeal, however, I am a little concerned with a large part of your
rationale. You seem to using fear tactics with regard to the future of
the city being controlled by the thousands of newcomers who will buy
the condos that you seem to think were a good idea (and in fact you
seem to place the credit with our Future Uber Council).

On the one hand you delight in the fact that we will have 3,100+ new
units but fear that the residents of these units will monopolize local
elections. I am aslo a little confused with yoour use of the word OUR
when speaking about the AP elections. Do you vote here?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM