"Today there is hardly any office space left Downtown. I know going residential up top was a good idea regarding nightlife, but it leaves our streets dead during the daytime shopping hours.  A realproblem."

asbury dosnt have the office space that red bank has, but asbury has a lot of stores on the way, to fill up all the new, and renovated spaces.  where are all the empolyees going to go on their lunch breaks? i doubt theyd leave town.  if you ride by during lunch time on any afternoon, you can see be green, and the coffee place accross the street busy with cars out front.  these people dont work in the city, but you can cleary see they came on their lunch break.  onces things look better down there, it would be a nice place to go for your lunch hour.  if you work a town or two near by, in either direction.  which many do.

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS