In a message dated 2/11/2006 4:15:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
On behalf of the the UEZ, Merchants Guild, Chamber of Commerce, all
business owners and taxpayers, I certainly hope you didn't encourage
them to write a negative story.
Tommy,
First of all, does the city have something to hide?
Second of all, what kind of story would you like to censor?
Third of all, do you think the N Y Times wants to write a negative story?

As far as I know, the stories are unique about Asbury Park.
Who knows, you may get a call. Would you like the reporter to put on the negative people list or the happy list so they can balance their stories. I think Nancy has 2 big lists. I'm pretty sure the Coaster only uses one happy list of names.

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS