               I don't think the story was totally negative. Depitro lied in it, he
               didn't win anything last month, Metro  defunked what Depitro said
               about negotiations with the Partners, that story could of been a lot
                worse. The reporter got a few things wrong. I'm not impressed.

Could you explain  why you think Depitro lied, he  did win something(s) in court and still appealing other things in court that will actually help other land owners in the redevelopment zone. Are you spending any of your money in lawsuits to protect your property rights.

Could you explain why Glen Fishman could not connect with the the reporter. He connected well enough with Malina, Lofferdo, Saunders, Bruno, Weldon, and Aaron.

Do you think Dean Geibel was actually encouraged by the way in which Partners dealt with him about the C-8 site. You have not heard of any stories of other people doing business with the Partners in AP.

 I wonder what Dean will say about the Partners in a few months, in the next year, and what law suits will come between them in the next few years.

   In an interview, Asbury Partners' principals, Glen Fishman and Hugh Lamle, declined to   discuss their dealings with subdevelopers like Mr. DePetro. Mr. Lamle, however, suggested that some of the criticism comes from those who sought to pay bargain-basement prices for development on prime real estate.

On the issue of the boardwalk buildings that they are supposed to develop under the plan, the two said they had conducted marketing studies, but they would not disclose the results. They said only that there was "great interest" among developers for the properties.

The builder of the Esperanza complex, Dean Geibel, president of Metro Homes, said he was satisfied that Asbury Partners had dealt fairly with him. He said that development fees and infrastructure fees, which affect the selling price of units, are commonly the subject of negotiations in such deals. He also said that he had agreed to deed over some of the commercial space in his planned buildings to Asbury Partners and that it was justified by the redevelopers' need to "control the type of retail and tone" of the area.

"It is the way for them to make sure that the beachfront area is what they want," he said. "I was actually encouraged by the way in which they dealt with this part."

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate Asbury park

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS