you have people living below the poverty line. Maybe we should give them even
more.

Tommy's dream house in Colts Neck complete with cars, pool, schooling and maid
service
and a job.

They'll have the opportunity to impress others.

They get to skip the taxi ride or half-ass local public transporation system.

M faher told me as well, a expert charges what the attorney charges in court
testimony.

Give me an attorney hat will only charge me $100 for  canned letter vs one that
charges me
$450.