--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> If you went on a job interview you wouldn't wear your best suit?
> You would show in your everyday clothes because that's more
> reflective of who you are?  I hate to disappoint you but in the
> business world you often have to be who the buyer is expecting, or
> he'll buy elsewhere.
>
> By your thinking Asbury Park should not redevelop the beachfront.
It
> won't be reflective of the rest of the town, or the struggles
faced
> by the West Side.  We may lose our reputation and aesthetic of a
> haven for poor people, which apparantly some on this board would
> like to keep.

The emperor has no clothes. Let's see the redevelopment. Where is
it? What happened to the infrastructure? Still dead in the water.
Verizon walked off because of no payment by Partners. The city
denies it. BS.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. These
guys can't ven get the horse out of the barn. Ineffectual and
impotent. Call the palentologist.