--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>> Oh well there's the class I was talking about. Good grief.
>
> Look, the guy is the main business face of Asbury Park.  He shows
up
> to a meeting in a jalopy, someone will figure they have him right
> where they want him from the start.
>
> I don't mean to be shallow but the poeple you deal with in life
can
> be shallow and you can't ignore them. Some people in business will
> judge a man just on what kind of shoes he's wearing.  I've heard
of
> jurors ignoring all the evidence and deciding a case on which
lawyer
> has the better suit on.
>
> Nobody wants a cheap doctor, a $2.00 lawyer, and I don't want my
> buisiness representative in an old car. It looks cheap and doesn't
> bespeak success.  Not my rules - society's rules.
>
> Let's show some class here.  Pur Terry in a Cadillac whether he
> likes it or not.

Tom, you pay for it. Donate your comp contract to get him a better
set of wheels. Bloomberg rides the subway to work everyday in NYC.
You want class? Reidy could drive a Maybach and we'd still be the
laughing stock. How about classy government? How about classy
redevelopment? How about pay for performance?