--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, traderdube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>       Baronet Theatre revival expected by summer

Denny

I'm in. What you and Pat are doing is vital to this city. I stopped in
the Baronet on Saturday looking for you. I was bowled over - it is
fantastic. What a gem and what a loss it would be for this property to
be demolished. Have we not seen enough of our treasures crushed? I have
a friend who runs a very successful children's theatre group in Staten
Island SICTA. Very professional. She could bring in packaged shows
ready to go. Talk to me. I may be a liability to you with the city, but
I'll pitch in any way I can to help.