--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Well apoojo you seem to have the advantage of knowing who I am
> without me knowing who you are.
>

> So how did I do?  Are you about 50?  I'm 42.  You can check me out
> in APHS Driftwood Yearbook class of '82 (the "five percenter"
> years). Or in Werner and Frank D'Alessandro's new book on Holy
> Spirit (I saw a picture of me in there when I was 10).
>
> not bad about a 75, lees arcade was never operated by j pallotto,
he leased across the arcade in the stores north of the paramount
exit , not vetranos dart stand, morty silver leased lees he was a
shill or bag man for ray kramer, that is why joey gave out sodas and
free games to drive him out of business, which he did, til the peanut
man whispering marv burned him out,loved those old pac man games when
the fish puts one in the challenge is on, peace be with you, and all
trying to make this city great again.