--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycheech" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "bluebishop82" <bluebishop82@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Russ Leidy!!! The social studies teacher?
> >
> > If that's the same guy, I had a blast in his class.

PS  Russ Leidy was one of my heros as a union guy, along with the great
Marie Panos, John Molloy, and Diane Swaim of Middletown (happily still
a wonderful friend).  Being an old Wobbly, I always admired the long
defunct IWW, too.  Hell, at my age, I'm practically a contemporary of
Samuel Gompers. That probably explains a lot.
                                  Frank D'