--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Lighty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Isn't Paradise going to get the same amount of parking spaces in the
parking garage that's going to be built on the same lots? As for Rita
isn't she going to make good money and be relocated? Tell the whole
truth Gerry. If Keady was at the meeting his vote would have meant
nothing. Can't you count yet? You need 3 votes. Stick to flipping
properties, boy that sounds familiar. I guess some people are
following your lead.

The same old council same Partners oh yes the same  AGREEMENT!

Most of you missed the last meeting when Loffredo, Sanders, & Bruno
voted to