--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> If Brue has asked for buildings etc not to be named after him then
that request should be respected.  Asking what more can he can do for
the city is just ridiculous.  My guess what is really being asked is
how we can exploit his fame?  The man's success has been well deserved
for years of work.  He must feel a bond with the city and gives back in
many ways probably more than we will even know.  His gifts are to
provide hope to those who need it.  How could the city and/or master
developer capitalize on this?  Maybe place his picture of the real
estate ads?  Or if you buy a condo, you get a signed CD?  His history
will always be a part of Asbury but his fame can not be used to raise
real estate values here for individuals.

How about a redevelopment plan based upon AP's historic strengths
(tourism, music, etc.)? How about backing the NJ Music Hall of Fame?
How about simply doing something? You obviously missed the point. No
wonder we're in trouble.