--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "paulvail1964" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The consensus of the council was not unanimous.  Councilman Keady
made
> it clear last night that he supports the Market Street Mission's
> homeless shelter and soup kitchen on Asbury Avenue.

Paul, you know that I personally support Stand Up For Asbury and
disagree with my friend Jim Keady on this issue. I am glad that you
merely reported the facts of his disagreement in your post. That being
said, I think Jim's reluctance to oppose the shelter is based upon his
religious and moral principles and that he stands on higher moral
ground than I do in opposing it. While I commend both Messers. Loffredo
and Johnson for their stand, I still beleive that Jim Keady is one of
the best friends the citizens of Asbury Park have in city government.
We just must agree to disagree on certain issues. My check is in the
mail.