If you send me emails in support of your point of
view, I may as well tell you I dont necessarily think
the shelter is a bad idea, but I would support a
measure giving it a 'wait-and-see' approach or a
temporary OK, say, for 6 mos. or so, in order to
determine if they will be a good neighbor or if they
will be 'good' or 'bad' for Asbury in general, and a
way in which their lease or whatever can be reviewed
after a certain length of time, and rescinded if the
PEOPLE of Asbury (and not JUST storeowners) think
their presence is doing the town that great a
disservice.  That way they will have at least a chance
to prove their worth if they can do so. I think a
legal battle BEFORE THE FACT is not the right way to
go, so I would naturally not support one, and would
voice my opinion to others against such action.
Everything is LITIGATE in this country, how about
TALKING FIRST??   -A. Mc Daniel

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM