Any truth that bicycles are being banned on the boardwalk?  I just
heard this yesterday and am really amazed if this is true.  For
starters this has been a really great thing that makes the AP boardwalk
special and I believe is one of the reasons cited as to why the
boardwalk is so wide.  Second, it will put Asbury Pedlars out of
business, which sucks given their willingness to take a chance and make
the investment to open on the boardwalk based on the ability to ride on
it.

Anybody know anything about this?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM