I'm just going to say this one time, and then i'm  going to stop, because
nobody is paying
attention to the only thing i'm asking.
I'd just like to be able to ride my bike on the boardwalk later in the
evening...say 10 or 11
pm.
I went for a bike ride last night at 10:30 pm.
The boardwalk was entirely empty, save for perhaps one or 2 people.
The street lights on Ocean Ave. were off, and there I was riding, not aware of
potholes or
anything BECAUSE I couldn't see them...but just a few yards away was the empty,
well lit,
smooth and safe boardwalk.
You people that don't want to allow me to ride on  the EMPTY boardwalk are
telling me
that I should go ride in and ugly, unsafe, unlit, bumpy and pothole filled
road, at the same
time you are trying to preserve the safety of the walkers on the boardwalk that
aren't
there. They're at home, sleeping, watching TV.
Do you not see my point?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM