I'm sorry, but I disagree about the bicycles.
Have you ever been to Wildwood? They have a
similar boardwalk to our own, which has a
dedicated bike lane.
Same goes for the area in Los Angeles known as
The Strand.
You can't tell me that cycling and pedestrians
don't mix in those places, because they have for
decades.
You're also making an assumption about the
responsibility of the cyclists by branding all of
us as a potential risk.
I guess the problem here is if you're a
non-cyclist, you don't know the joy you are
missing.
As an avid cyclist having worked a good 10 years
of my life at The Peddler in Long Branch, I know
all about the up's and downs of cycling, and what
you may fail to realize is by creating such a
huge cycling ban in AP, which includes the entire
night, you are forcing us cyclists to contend
with the potholes and drivers...and even worse
there are quite a few drunken drivers at night in
AP.

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM