Steve,
At what point did you think saying the following was needed;

" If you're SO unhappy here, and don't want to help with the Root Problems,
then why not
SELL your house, grab the Profit, and BUY in an all white city? In Urban
Cities, you MUST
deal with a much larger mix of People, Situations and Problems!"

At no point did i say that I was SO unhappy here. I love Asbury and i'm here to
stay.

The whole point of my response to you was that you keep condemming racism, but
every
once in awhile you throw in the race card yourself.

You mentioned a "War on Blacks"

Please explain that to me. Do you have concrete proof about that?

Personally, i'd love to see AP do as much as it possibly can to enhance the
relationship
between the black and white communities of AP. I've seen that work in other
places, why
can't we do that here? And yeah, i'm a newcomer and i'm uninformed about
everything
that makes AP tick. That's why i'm here. I'm trying to learn.

Jack

http://us.click.yahoo.com/7EuRwD/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM