How can the Mission be next door to the Chat and Nibble? The Mission
is on Memorial and 1st Ave, if I'm not mistaken.  Are you starting a
fear factor here? I hope you're not conning people out of fear.  A
judge has ruled in favor of the Mission.  Who are you fighting, the
council, which doesn't have jurisdiction over the board of
adjustment or the judiciary which overuled the Board of adjustment?
You just won't let it go!  First you stated there are 7 missions
here already, when if there are, print the locations because you
can't.  They just don't exist, except in YOUR mind!  You are
collecting money illegally for a failing cause!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Vail" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just wait until the homeless shelter opens up on the corner of
Asbury Avenue