I agree about the smaller infractions but what in the world is Asbury
Park doing or going to do about the violent crime in the city?  It seems
that the residents just take it in stride or are getting immune to it
(hope not!)...but are people from outside Asbury going to buy these new
condos before the crime is better under control?