--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Wide open blacktop and cement that's what there now., more green and
trees. Didn't you cry for more green and less blacktop. You can't
have it both ways.  I wish they would build taller buildings to get
more green and more taxes. The city can sell airspace and preserve
open space.

Another "bad idea" being implemented on the beachfront.