Hey Werner.  No worries.  I really do respect your knowledge and value
the historical perspective you bring to this board.  My comment was not
directed toward your knowledge of the past history of this city but an
at-times apparent unwillingness to accept others points of view about
the future of it that comes off in writing a bit condesending.
Preserving the proud history of Asbury Park is important and should be
a guide to the future (and has been grossly neglected in our current
efforts), but it is not the only consideration.  Everyone has a right
to their opinions about the future and sometimes they might even be
right, even if through the lens of an historical perspective of our
past they might not seem so.

PS.  My name is Scott - nice to meet you.