Oh so Keady has had a plan for tourism but has been stopped by the other members on the counsil?

----- Original Message ----
From: dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 2:25:30 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Tourism and Asbury Park

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@ ...>
wrote:

> While it is nice for the councilman to set such a goal, it is
meaningless if there is no plan in progress. If the current plan would
not allow for such (Werner¢s post) then how will this be done? I am
asking how this will be achieved and the timeline. Is this a real goal
or just lip service?

A lot of it has to be driven by the redevelopment area. Keady is
powerless unless two other council members join him to change what
needs to be changed. I think it is a call to action for Keady. When
Asbury Partners sits like a lead weight, there isn;t much you can do
unless you kick them in the ass. The council, against Keady's wishes,
has not done that in 4 years. Sorry, but it is the truth.

Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel