"<x-tad-bigger> With all the allegations of serious belief in your cause on tourism,
is it too much to ask that you join the Marketing Committee, or are
all of you just talkers, hoping someone else will implement your
ideas - ideas that are apparantly so fool-proof and brilliant that
I'm not supposed to even post in contradiction to them."
</x-tad-bigger>

Tom,

You're not listening to me. I said I spent nearly every day for two years at City Hall trying to get something done and I failed. I'll admit it. I still think the Music Hall of Fame is a great idea for the state and I believe it will see the light of day sometime - just not in Asbury Park.

I would probably work for the Monmouth County Board of Tourism in a heartbeat because I love this stuff but I also believe in playing the angles you're given. Asbury Park seems reluctant or even refuses to play the cards they were dealt. I.E. entertainment and entertainment history. Worldwide recognized history.

Why would I want to devote my time to a place that refuses to play its best angle?

I tried Tom and all I got was nasty editorials written about me from your publisher. (although I still appreciate you contacting me when that came out. You and I disagree about a lot of things but I do have respect for you)

No thanks.

Upstage Magazine - New Jersey's Premier Arts & Entertainment Magazine
PO Box 140, Spring Lake, NJ 07762 (732) 280-3305
http://www.UpstageMagazine.com