This is what I dislike about "politicians", find some inane topic to
get some press, maybe help a friend...
Bicycle forks already have detents on the bottom of the forks that
hold the wheel on if the quick release comes loose, affectionately
called "lawyer nubs".
I, for one, have been riding bikes with quick releases for decades
and have never had a wheel fall off, or even come loose.
This guy should be banished to a place full of politicians without
an audience.
Greg

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You know what this makes me think of? The other night, on the news
I saw a report about