Is that the best you got Dan?

Good job ignoring everything I wrote.

If Werner writes a history book that says Bradley's design and
planning of Asbury Park did not include segregation, then he would
be distorting history and you know it.

I have as much reason as anyone to want Bradley to have been someone
special.  My family is associated with this City for over a
century.  I'm a pretty partisan guy and would love to say "hooray
for our founder."

An historian has to put his personal preferences aside and tell it
like it was, evev if it hurts him.  Bradley was racist and elitist.
I wish more than anyone it wasn't so but it is, so as an historian I
have to report that, not bury it.

Werner protecting Bradley shows he does not respect history enough
to say what it was even when it hurts his own wishes, which is why
he is dangerous as an "historan" beause he tells history wrong.

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
> <justifiedright@> wrote:
> >

> > He has an agenda.  He is willing to disort history (by saying
Bradly
> > was not responsible for segregation when he clearly was) just so
his
> > agenda does not get derailed.
>
> You are not serious are you? If I were you, I would take your own
> advice that the memorization of facts does not make one a
historian.
> Perhaps you want to bulldoze the last remanants of the history so
that
> the only place it is alive is in your head. And finally, I think
the
> main focus of Werner is to respect the good design principles
Bradely