Tommy with all due respect, I think you are tainted and should not be
attempting to act as a nuetral journalistic observer in these matters.

I base this on your compensation recieved from the 4 council members
anti Keady - to whom you owe allegiance too.

Also, the facts associated with your post, are apparently the
thoughts of a mind that has not focused fairly on the question you
post.  You say; you are going to "refrain" from making a decision
until you hear from others, yet in your post you make your concrete
opinion well known.

Giving the community on the west side $100,000.00 is a token amount.
The West Side has needed proper funding for many years.

Turn your own tables over for a minute.  Having Keady chair, should
make the transaction more palatable, unless you do not trust keady?

I say this to Giordano in Long Branch all the time; "You have to
decide whether you want to be a councilman or a banker, whenever his
bank and his role as a councilman/development agent conflict.  He has
yet to get the message, and remains in questionable status between
his Bank and His elected office.

You on the other hand - can not dare represent a nuetral tone between
the 4 councilman in with the MOB and the one outside (Keady) when you
are being paid by the inside MOB!

(My MOB reference is likened to a madding crowd and not the sicilian
black hand of corruption in local towns and governments.)

These are just my thoughts, and you should take them beyond a grain
of salt and a dash of tobasco!

The best way for harmony to come to the asbury park council is to
recall one of the 4 and add another member like Keady.  That will
give you some protection from the status quo of the last decade.

KB
www.asburyparknj.com