--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "kretzu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

First of all Mrs. Keady most people on this Board don't call this
place home including his biggest supporter who says some off the wall
things.
Most things said on this Board are hearsay. But I don't see anyone
running to ABC news with it like your husband did. Remember that's
what started all of this talk. It seems like you left some things out
too The Mayor said Jim doesn't know anyome on the WSCC Board not the
Westside. Also you could blame the past Dir. for the problems at the
WSCC. Theyt run it to the ground and then head out of town.

 As for me being Bruno you are close but no cigar. You must be
talking to Dan.

Tom DeSeno - I don't think you were at the last City Council meeting,
> so here is info that you don't have, which wasn't reported by the
> Press.  Jim Keady proposed that $100,000 be earmarked, set aside in
> an escrow account, from the Community Development Fund.  Following
> that, the community could come forth with proposals for programming
> or for infrastructure, and the Council would determine which
> proposals had merit and should be pursued.  He had brought this up
> the Mayor at an earlier date.  In the Press article, Mayor Sanders
> argues that Jim Keady doesn't know anyone at the West Side, and
Nancy
> [...]
> about the facts in order to turn public opinion against an elected
> official in a place that he doesn't even call home.
>
> This shouldn't be the Rush Limbaugh show.  Asbury Park is 1 square
> mile and more or less, we all know each other.  I know the colleges
> that Jim Bruno's daughter was looking at last year.  And Jim and I
> went to see Tom DeSeno's kids in Scrooged last Christmas.  So when,
> on this board, you get nasty and lie or manipulate the facts, it's
> personal and it's deeply, deeply hurtful.
>
> Leslie Kretzu
> 608 Cookman Avenue
>

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
> <justifiedright@> wrote:
> >
> > Kevin are you intentionally missing the point? No one is saying
> they
> > don't want to give the West Side Community Center $100,000.00.
> >
> > But you can't give away $100,000.00 to a private company on a
> > motion, on a matter that isn't on the agenda.
> >
> > Please tell me you know that - you've run for office yourself.
> >
> > Jack - Kevin's post is a perfect example of why it was a cheap
> > trick.  Because there are people out there like Kevin, they will
> > think that only Keady wanted to help the West Side because he
> rasied
> > the motion and the others  didn't becuase they didn't support the
> > motion, when in fact they couldn't because it was procedurally
> wrong.
> >
> > Kevin proves the point more perfectly than I could say it.
> >

> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Brown" <jerseykev@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Tommy with all due respect, I think you are tainted and should
> not
> > be
> > > attempting to act as a nuetral journalistic observer in these
> > matters.
> > >
> > > I base this on your compensation recieved from the 4 council
> > members
> > > anti Keady - to whom you owe allegiance too.
> > >
> > > Also, the facts associated with your post, are apparently the
> > > thoughts of a mind that has not focused fairly on the question
> you
> > > post.  You say; you are going to "refrain" from making a
decision
> > > until you hear from others, yet in your post you make your
> > concrete
> > > opinion well known.
> > >
> > > Giving the community on the west side $100,000.00 is a token
> > amount.
> > > The West Side has needed proper funding for many years.
> > >
> > > Turn your own tables over for a minute.  Having Keady chair,
> > should
> > > make the transaction more palatable, unless you do not trust
> keady?
> > >
> > > I say this to Giordano in Long Branch all the time; "You have
> > > decide whether you want to be a councilman or a banker,
whenever
> > his
> > > bank and his role as a councilman/development agent conflict.
He
> > has
> > > yet to get the message, and remains in questionable status
> between
> > > his Bank and His elected office.
> > >
> > > You on the other hand - can not dare represent a nuetral tone
> > between
> > > the 4 councilman in with the MOB and the one outside (Keady)
when