--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> First of all Mrs. Keady most people on this Board don't call this
> place home including his biggest supporter who says some off the
wall
> things.

I support the truth and defended Keady because what was being said
simply wasn't true. As for me not living here full time - tough.
Even if I did not pay taxes, I still have a right to say something.
And considering that I pay almost $10K a year in taxes, I'll
continue to say what I see as wrong.

> Most things said on this Board are hearsay.

Most things that are hearsay come from your mouth and turn out to be
wrong Freddy boy.

>  As for me being Bruno you are close but no cigar. You must be
> talking to Dan.

That was my initial guess but you set me straight on that a while
back. It doesn't really though. It is just that little weight can be
given to posts from the shadows.

You are too partial to acknowledge the fact that someone was lied
about. That's your problem. I can't see why groups would want to be
divisive in this town.