Honestly, I don't understand why people still want to debate this?
To me, it's just an attempt to find some way to attack Jim Keady.
Why can't people, using just the events of recent times, the reports appearing
in the news
about gangs in Long Branch, Lakewood and Asbury, and just plain common sense
realize
that we have a problem?
Take a look around?
Here's one example...I think the women involved with prostitution are pretty
obvious. If
you pay attention, you'll notice that these women are usually accompanied by a
guy who's
either walking with her, or just behind. What is he doing? He's either a pimp,
or a
protector.
I'm just speculating about this, but I think that these pimp/protectors are
gang members.
I can't imagine them not being one.
Gangs are like unions. I doubt there are very many freelance pimps in AP.