While controversial, this is where cameras can help.  Several cities
are either installing them or seriously considering it.  Personal
freedoms vs. personal saftey and security.  I don't really know
which side of that debate I'd fall on - but perhaps this is one of
the solutions we should be considering.

There is also some guy who's been on TV who runs around with a
camera and catches them in the act - literally.  He then sends the
tape to the cops and to the spouse.  I would only recommend this to
those who don't mind getting shot, however.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "fouroninesecond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>